Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Nicholas Angelopoulos, DO
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO – 1990
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Interventional Pain Specialist
- Regenerative Medicine
- Patients’ Choice Award (2011 – 2015)
- Compassionate Doctor Award – 5 Year Honoree (2014)
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010 – 2014)
Dr. Angelopoulos has over 25 years experience treating patients for various conditions, with his particular emphasis being the treatment of disc herniations, degenerative disc disease, facet joint arthritis, sacroiliac joint arthritis, spinal stenosis, and pain of a radicular origin (frequently described as sciatic pain by patients). He is consistently reviewed by patients as compassionate and caring, a great listener and outstanding in his field of knowledge.
Dr. Angelopoulos considers regenerative medicine procedures, such as stem cell therapy, to be a natural progression in his practice.
After years of treating patients in pain, it’s exciting to be able to offer an alternative treatment that has the potential to heal and eliminate pain without surgical intervention. This is not just exciting to the patients, but exciting to the treating physician as well.”
Dr. “Nick” was raised in the suburbs of Chicago and feels a special connection to the area. He firmly believes that the hallmark of any physician, primarily someone who specializes in pain, is the ability to listen well and exhibit compassion for his/her patients.
Dr. Perry Cammisa, DC
- Canadian Chiropractic College, DC – 1991
- Continuing Education Credit Instructor
- Advanced Certified Bio-mechanics and Bio-physics Specialist
- Certified in Whiplash Injury Diagnosis and Treatment
- Founder Ultimate Vibration Therapy- Using whole body vibration in a clinical setting
- Co-founder and President– BStrong4Life- Natural osteoporosis and strengthening system
- Medical Advisor – Rabito Golf Academy
- Medical Advisory Board – Power Plate North America
Dr. Perry Cammisa is the Clinical Director of Ultimate Medical Group. His expertise in understanding the critical relationship between the nervous system, human biomechanics and posture is the basis for his approach –
Structural problems require a structural solution. If we can change the structure than we can change the function. How people move, their general health and even their mood, is negatively impacted if they have a structural problem.”
Dr. Perry looks to himself first when developing cutting-edge techniques. Two damaged discs from playing hockey made him understand what it’s like to have your mobility compromised. His personal situation is what motivated him to develop revolutionary equipment and clinical applications in chiropractic care. The addition of regenerative medicine and a focused physical therapy program seemed the ideal combination to restore patients to full mobility.
Dr. Kory Begy, DPT, CSCS
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Bradley University – 2009
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA-CSCS) – 2005
- Advanced Training in Ultrasound Diagnostics
- Kinesio Tape Certified Level I-II – 2010
- Dry Needling Certified – 2010
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT) – 200
- Bradley University Women’s Basketball team Member – 2001-2005
Division 1 Basketball member Full Athletic Scholarship awarded – 2 year Captain
Dr. Kory Begy has years of experience treating a variety of orthopedic injuries, with a special interest and expertise in sports rehabilitation and injury prevention. Because of her background as a college basketball player, she has a unique understanding of the need for conditioning , injury prevention and injury rehabilitation.
Her determination to find more efficient rehabilitation solutions motivates her philosophy;
How can I work smarter, not harder to achieve accelerated,outstanding patient outcomes and set the patient up for success.”
Dr. Kory’s interest in athletics started early, earning her a full athletic scholarship as a division one basketball player. During her freshman year, she tore her ACL and MCL ligaments. It took 9 months of daily, grueling rehab before she recovered and was able to play again. That experience motivated her to pursue a career in physical therapy.
Dr. Kory is originally from LaGrange, IL. She recently moved back to the area to be closer to friends and family and is enjoying being “back home”.
Dr Samir Hajariwala, DC
- Doctor of Chiropractic, New York Chiropractic College – 2007
- B.S. Biology Georgia Southern University – 2005
Dr. Samir Hajariwala has been a chiropractic physician for almost 10 years. He feels that the integrated medical model used at Ultimate Medical Group, which encompasses physician teamwork and physician communication, can provide the patient the best solution-based outcome for their condition.
Less is sometimes more and as physicians, we should do whatever we can to provide the least invasive, most natural solutions for our patients.”
Dr. Samir was born and raised in Dublin, Georgia. Growing up in the south made him a huge football and basketball fan, two sports he avidly follows to this day.
Dr. Samir attended New York Chiropractic College to be geographically closer to his future wife, Anita, who was completing her residency as an OB/GYN close by. Upon graduation, they moved to Naperville where they now live with their two children. Dr. Samir loves playing a variety of sports when he isn’t busy being “a dad”.
Request A Consultation
Ultimate Medical Group
- Our Address
3590 Hobson Road, Woodridge, IL 60517
- Get Directions